As organizations set their strategic priorities, most are uncertain whether they are targeting the right areas for improvement. Ineffective strategic plans waste money, miss opportunities to inflect performance, and damage credibility. Unfortunately, these challenges are common and diminish business partners’ confidence.
Our strategic planning checklist is broken down into six easy steps:
- Define the strategic planning process
- Determine the implications of the business strategy
- Diagnose performance gaps
- Determine actions to meet objectives
- Communicate the strategic plan to all stakeholders
- Monitor progress on strategic objectives
Download our checklist today to see how you can implement changes at your organization.