Our latest research identifies a new model for leadership success. Leaders who not only meet their individual and team goals, but who also leverage networks to take an organization-wide perspective, increase revenue by up to 12%.
Drive Results. Faster.
Are Your Leaders Driving "One-
The New Model for
What Members Are Saying
We need our leaders to be thinking about how to drive the organization's top and bottom line numbers, not just their own business unit's."
Leaders at all levels need to be thinking about the enterprise now. It's no longer just the most senior leaders."
Oil and Gas Organization
We used to think of leadership as vertical. It's more horizontal now"
- Game, Set, Match! Here's What Businesses Can Learn from Wimbledon.
London Loves Business, Friday, 10 July 2015
- Talent Matters: Why the 'Constellation' May Be More Important than Your Bright Stars.
The Washington Post, Tuesday, 09 June 2015
- Are Your Leaders Falling Short?
Changeboard, Wednesday, 27 May 2015
- 'Tunnel Vision' Bosses Fail Their Workers.
Australian Financial Review, Thursday, 20 August 2015
- Jose Mourinho-The New Model for Business Leaders?
HR Grapevine, Wednesday, 13 May 2015
- Have Your Plan to Win New Fans.
The Sunday Times, Sunday, 03 May 2015