This report brings the best in talent analytics to bear to provide new insights on important talent management topics: leadership, innovation, organisational risk, diversity, and the distribution of critical employee skills globally.
Delivering over 30 million assessments around the world each year places us in a unique position to share a global and a local view of talent. In this report, that view is shared in the context of the most pressing talent questions of today:
- What does the supply of leadership potential look like by geography and by industry sector?
- What are the talents that drive effective innovation and how are those talents distributed globally?
- Which sectors are most at risk from the behaviour of their people?
- Is the gender imbalance in favour of men for senior positions driven by differences in leadership potential?
- What are the implications of an aging workforce for the future supply of leaders and the dynamics of the workplace over the next decade?
- Which geographies are best placed in the global race for skills?
- Where can I find the talent I need?
Please complete the form below to receive a complimentary copy of the CEB Talent Report.