The SHL Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) is one of the most widely used and respected measures of workplace behavioral styles in the world. The questionnaire helps organizations understand how aspects of an individual’s behavioral style will affect his or her performance at work. This insight is delivered using a range of business-relevant reports that help organizations identify the best hires.
- Provides in-depth insight across the key competencies required in graduate, management, and leadership positions
- Measures 32 personality characteristics relevant to performance
- Can be mapped to any job role using CEB Universal Competency Framework (UCF) or to your own competency framework
- Available in over 30 languages
- Delivered online as a self-service or as a managed service
- Reports available for line managers, candidates, and trained HR professionals
- Can include SHL Verify and SHL Motivation Questionnaire (MQ) results alongside those of the OPQ
View OPQ sample reports in available languages by browsing our Assessment Catalog .