- Making Your Learning Investments Count
Explore how leading L&D organizations are measuring and demonstrating the impact learning investments have on the business.
- Facilitating Executive Conversations
Learn how L&D can improve conversations with executives and earn a seat at the table.
- Driving Continuous Improvement Through Analytics and Insight
Learn how implementing a learning measurement process can reduce scrap learning and increase productivity.
- The Value of Implementing Our Metrics That Matter System
Learn about the financial and administrative benefits of using the MTM system.
- Metrics That Matter SmartSheets
Explanation of the science behind the SmartSheet learning evaluations that powers their actionable, predictive insights.
- Increasing Response Rates
Gain techniques for boosting learning evaluation response rates and know how much data is enough when it comes to making decisions.
- What CEOs Want from Their L&D Organizations
CEOs know the value of training in concept, but now they expect to know what they're really getting for their L&D dollars.
- Why Now is the Time for an Evolution in Evaluating L&D
Discover how learning analytics can elevate the conversation from "what" and "how many" to how learning is changing business outcomes.
- The Insight Tool Among Your Learning Systems
Discover how learning analytics enables L&D to continuously and effectively measure training impact as the new learner landscape shifts.
- Aligning L&D's Value with the C-Suite
Discusses the struggle L&D has at articulating value to business leaders and how a portfolio evaluation approach can bridge that gap.
- The Financial Impact of Learning Measurement
Learn why measuring the impact of learning programs is a top concern of executives and how MTM can help.
- Learning Interventions - Training Portfolio Evaluation Model
Discusses how MTM's portfolio model helps obtain the appropriate metrics according to desired outcomes for specific training interventions.
- Confronting Scrap Learning
Gain an understanding of the pervasive problem of scrap learning, where it’s coming from, and how to address it.
- The Five Pillars of an Effective L&D Measurement and Evaluation Platform
Discover five key capabilities offered through a true learning analytics platform that are not available using learning management system (LMS) survey tools.
Insights and Research
- Performance Onboarding Solutions
Gain insight into the best ways to report onboarding program efficiency, effectiveness, and outcomes to both L&D and non-L&D leadership.
- Leadership Development - Measuring What Works
Examines the top three approaches to be considered when trying to evaluate leadership programs.
- Validating the Human Capital ROI Scorecard
Learn how MTM's Human Capital ROI Scorecard compares to more traditional forms of ROI analysis.
- Response Bias Calibration
Gain insight on the best ways to transform data from multiple countries into results for comparison.
- The New Standard in Measuring and Evaluating L&D Programs
Learn how a learning analytics platform that uses science and precision to measure, manage, and improve the learning portfolio gets the most out of learning investments - and shows business value.
- Developing the New Learner
Discover how focusing on minimizing unnecessary effort will increase the likelihood of successful learning outcomes.
- 10 Learning Analytics Essentials Checklist
Rate your organization in the 10 critical learning analytics capabilities that enable substantial gains to business impact.
- Onboarding Investment Calculator
Quantify the investment per new hire, the losses due to first year turnover, and the saving that could be realized with improvements to onboarding.
- 4 Learning Metrics You're Not Using Today But Should
Focuses on 4 underutilized learning metrics: Scrap Learning, Predictive ROI, Net Promoter Score, and Manager Support Rate.
- Onboarding Analytics: Improve Retention, Performance and Hiring
Presents a business case for investing in onboarding analytics, wihich can significantly accelerate time to productivity and improve new hire retention.
- 5 Myths About Measuring Training's Impact
Addresses common misconceptions about measuring business impact, including facts about Level 1 surveys, accuracy around self-report data, and others.
- Measuring and Maximizing the Impact of Leader Development Programs
Discover how to measure the effectiveness of your Leader Development programs and how to communicate the business value to key leaders.
- Measuring the Impact and ROI of Training
Discover why impact data and financial ROI are the number 1 and 2 types of data senior executives most want to see, and learn how to demonstrate it.
- The L&D Portfolio Management Model: Aligning L&D Value with Business Outcomes
Discover how to implement a scalable data collection and reporting plan to appropriately track performance across the learning asset catalog.
- As Learning Changes, So Should Measurement... Here's How
Discover best practices for measuring formal learning events and emerging practices for evaluating impact in the robust digital landscape.
- Learning Analytics: Measurement Innovations to Support Talent Development
Learn about new analytic solutions and how they can dramatically boost the impact of talent development programs.
- Evaluating Training: I Got a 4.2, Great! But Is That Any Good?
Learn how benchmarks can provide you with key insights and how they can help tell a story to demonstrate the impact of training programs.
- The Art of Executive Reporting
Learn how to effectively engage with an executive by understanding what's important to them and visualizing data to tell the story you want to tell.
- Scrap Learning - Your Training Programs Are Not As Good As You Think They Are
Focuses on defining scrap learning (wasted learning) and how to measure it within your organization.
- Onboarding Analytics
Learn how a data-driven approach can accelerate time to productivity, increase new hire retention, and improve quality of hire.
- 4 Learning Metrics You're Not Using Today But Should
Discover 4 underutilized learning metrics that have been proven to drive business outcomes.