Are there real, tangible benefits from implementing CEB's Metrics That Matter? Any system that increases value and efficiency within multiple areas of an organization is a worthwhile investment. MTM's system is designed to measure the impact of training programs and other aspects of human capital across multiple areas, including:
- Administrative efficiency
- Reporting quality and efficiency
- Data aggregation and usage
- Demonstrating the effectiveness of training events
- Identifying defects and facilitating continuous improvement
To test this, we gathered and analyzed vast amounts of data from several MTM clients. The results of our study showed a 3% to 5% increase in productivity over a five-to-six-year period. For an organization with $1B in revenue, spending 25% - or $250M - on payroll, translates to a $7.5M to $12.5M improvement.
Download MTM's whitepaper to learn more about the research and its results.