There are a number ideologies and beliefs on how to best measure the impact of training. As a result, it can be difficult to distinguish myths from best practices. In this presentation, measurement experts provide "practitioner-focused" solutions for the most common misconceptions about measuring business impact. The core issues addressed are:
- The facts about a "Level 1 Survey"
- The accuracy around Self-Report data
- The pitfall of customizing evaluation questions
- The need for statistical significance when measuring impact
- The decision to measure after the training program has been launched