Business executives today share a key challenge: driving profitability. Organizations that successfully drive innovation and activate breakthrough ideas generate up to 2X's the new product sales of their peers (30% versus 14% of new sales). As pressure rises to compete and win in complex markets, CHROs top priority is fostering innovation in the workplace.
Foster Innovation, Drive Profitability
Develop the Right Competencies
Equipped with the right competencies, strategic HR Business Partners (HRBPs) can foster innovation and lead the transformation, improving revenue growth by 10% and profitability by 12%. Still, 79% of current HRBPs do NOT possess these critical competencies and 81% are not effective at strategic activities.
Companies must invest in effective development programs to transform HRBPs into strategic leaders.
- Build an analytical foundation by applying DATA JUDGMENT to decision making
- Develop TALENT MANAGEMENT acumen to build engagement strategies
- Apply insights to identify new solutions and lead enterprise INNOVATION
- Improve BUSINESS ACUMEN and LEADERSHIP skills to drive business growth
- Leverage NETWORKS to achieve greater organizational INFLUENCE
CEB's Leadership Academy is reinventing learning, enabling members to discover HR best practices, learn skills in a live or virtual classroom environment, apply new skills immediately, sustain ongoing development and measure the key business impacts.
CEB HR Change Agility Workshop
The Leadership Academy is now offering a one-day session focusing on HR Change Agility that equips participants with the skills they need to effectively anticipate, adapt to, and respond to rapid and frequent change.
*Click or drag the blue highlighted area to learn more about the different sessions in the curriculum
- Pre/Post Session Assignments
- Two-day Classroom Sessions
Session I: Building an Analytical Foundation
- Align talent decisions to organizational strategy
- Identify and diagnose the root cause of pressing business problems
- Apply judgment to and generate insights from talent data
Session II: Improving Financial Acumen
- Understand financial statements and the overall financial health of an organization.
- Interpret financial metrics and calculate the financial impact of HR decisions
- Build the economics of an HR business case.
Session III: Influencing Your Network
- Optimize stakeholder collaboration.
- Present powerful business cases that drive stakeholders to action.
- Overcome objections and secure stakeholder agreement for HR recommendations.
Who Should Attend?
Participants of our development program are currently serving in roles that require significant interaction with business stakeholders. They have proven functional proficiency, but need to acquire the broader business, analytical, and communication skills required to become true talent consultants to the business.
Sample Titles Include:
- HR Manager–Business Partner or Liasion
- HR Generalist
- HR Program Manager/Director
- Senior Project Manager
- HR Manager–Training & Development
- HR Manager–Operations
- HR Manager–Compensation & Benefits
- HR Manager–Employee Benefits