High-potential employees (HiPos):
- Are 91% more valuable to the organization than non-HiPos
- Exert 21% more effort than their peers
- Are 3 times more likely to succeed as future leaders
However, the number of HiPos has declined by 48% in recent years – and worse still, 73% of HiPo programs fail to deliver business outcomes or ROI.
The HR Guide to Identifying HiPos is based in over a decade of research analyzing 6.6M professionals. You will learn to:
- More accurately identify HiPos
- Accelerate their development
- Evaluate and ensure HiPos' success in your organization
Download this free research report and get your organization on the path toward finding, nurturing and retaining high-potential employees.