- What sets the best sales reps apart in a complex sales environment?
- How do you replicate winning sales behaviors?
- How do you create a differentiated sales experience?
Today’s customers don’t need sales reps in the same way they used to; they now wait until they are 57% through the purchase process before contacting Sales. Buyers do independent research and set their own purchase criteria, all before the first seller interaction.
Purchase experience is the greatest source of differentiation for B2B sellers.
Challenger™ sellers use disruptive insights to challenge customers’ assumptions and force them to think differently. They take back control of the purchase conversation in a way that leads customers back to the unique strengths of their organization.
Challenger Rep Behaviors Build Constructive Tension
- Offers unique perspective
- Maintains two-way communication
- Knows customer value drivers
- dentifies economic drivers
- Is comfortable discussing money
- Can pressure the customer