CEB's Bryan Kurey, Senior Research Director, held a session at ASQ 2015 about our research on how to get the business to act on quality-focused change to develop capabilities within their teams, including redefining work patterns and standardizing project support and roll-out guidelines.
"Getting the Business to Act" as Heard at ASQ 2015
Initiative Support Boards In
Learn how Seagate supports business partners as they implement a process for resolving internal and external customer issues.
The New Quality Imperative
25% of consumers say they have used social media to complain about a company and its products.
Learn the three actions leaders can take to create a culture of quality that secures competitive advantage.
Our Research Focus
Culture of Quality
- Assess Your Culture of Quality
- Strengthen Your Quality Culture
- Drive Business Partner Action
Customer Experience Management
- Improve Customer Voice Collection
- Design the Customer Experience
- Drive Customer Experience Improvements
Supplier Quality Management
- Govern Supplier Quality
- Monitor and Improve Supplier Performance
- Establish Strong Supplier Partnerships
- Increase Quality Management System Efficiency
- Manage the Cost of Quality
- Craft High-Impact KPIs
- Develop Dashboards that Drive Action
- Create Leading Quality Indicators
Functional Strategy & Planning
- Assess Quality's Strategic Needs
- Craft a Compelling Quality Vision
- Establish an Effective Org Structure
- Upskill Quality Talent
- Increase Stakeholder Willingness to Act
Some of Our Members
Complete the form below to download the full presentation Getting the Business to Act.
We appreciate your interest in CEB. If necessary our team will be in touch soon.