CEB's Bryan Kurey, Senior Research Director, held a session at ASQ 2015 about our research on how to get the business to act on quality-focused change to develop capabilities within their teams, including redefining work patterns and standardizing project support and roll-out guidelines.
"Getting the Business to Act" as Heard at ASQ 2015
Initiative Support Boards In
Learn how Seagate supports business partners as they implement a process for resolving internal and external customer issues.
The New Quality Imperative
25% of consumers say they have used social media to complain about a company and its products.
Learn the three actions leaders can take to create a culture of quality that secures competitive advantage.
Our Research Focus
Culture of Quality
- Assess Your Culture of Quality
- Strengthen Your Quality Culture
- Drive Business Partner Action
Customer Experience Management
- Improve Customer Voice Collection
- Design the Customer Experience
- Drive Customer Experience Improvements
Supplier Quality Management
- Govern Supplier Quality
- Monitor and Improve Supplier Performance
- Establish Strong Supplier Partnerships
- Increase Quality Management System Efficiency
- Manage the Cost of Quality
- Craft High-Impact KPIs
- Develop Dashboards that Drive Action
- Create Leading Quality Indicators
Functional Strategy & Planning
- Assess Quality's Strategic Needs
- Craft a Compelling Quality Vision
- Establish an Effective Org Structure
- Upskill Quality Talent
- Increase Stakeholder Willingness to Act
Some of Our Members
Complete the form below to download the full presentation Getting the Business to Act.