CEB's Innovation & Strategy practice includes R&D, strategy and quality professionals from the world’s leading companies. We provide best practices, tools, and ideas from the world’s leading companies to make you more effective, accelerate your team’s capabilities, and create transformative growth for your organization.
What Our Members Are Saying
I have circulated the CEB case on adjacency mapping widely within Moog and through it have been able to build consensus on expanding laterally through adjacencies. In the absence of a common mental model provided by the capability map, I don't think our executive team would have found common ground to prioritise an investment into such an unfamiliar, new territory for us."
Vice Chairman and VP for Strategy and Technology
- How to determine your company's real risk appetite
CSO Magazine, Tuesday, 26 February 2013
- Internal Audit Staffs Need to Foresee Talent Shortages
The Wall Street Journal, Thursday, 17 January 2013
- How To Realistically Manage Tech Risks In Your Business
Forbes, Friday, 30 November 2012
- 4 Keys to Growth Through Transformational Innovation
Fortune, Wednesday, 24 October 2012
- 'Dare to Try' - How to Encourage Transformative Innovation
Information Today Europe, Tuesday, 02 October 2012