11 Trends Identified by HR Leaders
HR leaders identified:
- Analytic Transformation of Talent,
- The Collaborative Enterprise,
- Workforce of the Future, and
- Next Generational Functional Effectiveness
as their key priorities in 2016.
Complete and submit the form on this page to download our research brief What's Next for HR in 2016? to learn what your peers are planning for 2016, and whether you should be following the trends they are.
Shifting from Change-Responsive to Change-Capable
What will differentiate winning organizations in 2016? A change-capable workforce, which doesn't merely execute strategy, but moves with strategy.
Download our ebook Key Imperatives for HR in 2016 and learn how you can double your probability of change success by:
- Re-architecting development strategies for rising leaders
- Making social learning productive learning
- Competing more effectively for talent in a crowded labor market
- And more!