CEB provides leadership support across the federal, state, and local government sectors to help executives and their teams improve organizational efficiency and performance in today's new work environment. Our data-driven expertise enables leaders to manage talent, make critical business decisions, displace costs, and mitigate risks to agency and department missions.
CEB provides information technology leaders with insights and actionable solutions to improve organizational efficiency and performance.
- Optimize IT spend for mission effectiveness using a customized, agency-specific IT Portfolio Dashboard benchmarking report.
- Build consensus to prioritize cost saving opportunities by executing the IT Cost Leadership Diagnostic.
- Discover the five opportunities for IT in today's new work environment using insights from The Future of IT.
- Download a Sample Resource: IT Readiness Assessment
CEB provides human capital leaders with insights and actionable solutions to improve organizational efficiency and performance.
- Improve employee productivity and morale using a customized, agency-specific Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) Action Planning Report.
- Evaluate HR program effectiveness and internal customer service with CEB Igition Resources.
- Enhance the development of your agency’s HR practitioners by giving them access to CEB’s HR Business Partner Development Portal.
- Download sample resources: Checklist for Successful Engagement Planning or FEVS Strategy Playbook
- Receive hands-on support to address your agency’s human capital management needs with PDRI, a CEB Company.
CEB provides finance leaders with insights and actionable solutions to improve organizational efficiency and performance.
- Use the Finance Talent Test (a customized survey-based diagnostic) to assess the completeness of your talent management approach, construct a portfolio view of the skills across OCFO, and identify talent strengths and weaknesses through comparison with benchmark metrics.
- Improve your data analytic capabilities by accessing our best practices, templates, and training on Insight Generation and Analytics.
- Jump-start your Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program by using our Ignition™ Guides for Circular A-123 (step-by-step playbooks with actionable tools and resources) to help you create an ERM implementation approach and initial risk profile.
- Strengthen team skills with unlimited access to CEB’s online library of CPE-accredited courses and webinars.
- Download a Sample Resource: Government Benchmarking Insights