Business opportunity is increasing. So are expectations. Faced with complexity and uncertainty, you need insights and advice you can trust. That's why we're excited to let you know that CEB is now Gartner. Together, we are the world's leading research and advisory services company. Whatever your industry, organization size or function, we're uniquely equipped to help you tackle your mission-critical priorities and make decisions with confidence.
The Leading Global Research & Advisory Company
Message from Gene Hall, Chief Executive Officer, Gartner
To Our Valued Clients,
We greatly appreciate your business and are committed to providing you ever-growing value.
Last year, Gartner and CEB united as one company to equip our clients with an expanded combination of indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve mission-critical business priorities. Many of you have already experienced this expanded value through the broader peer community that now participates in practitioner-sourced research at our Annual Executive Retreats (AERs) and other executive briefings.
To maintain continuity, your sales and services delivery contacts will remain the same. However, we are making a few notable changes to our business over the coming months to ensure you get full value from the combination of CEB and Gartner:
- All of our public web content will be accessed via one website: gartner.com. Those who go to cebglobal.com will be automatically redirected to gartner.com. Rest assured, your existing bookmarks, usernames and passwords for accessing your services will not change.
- New content will be presented with the Gartner name and logo that reflects our expanded offerings across every major function in the enterprise
- Existing contracts will continue to be honored in accordance with their terms, and all business will continue in normal course.
- New contracts will be under Gartner terms and conditions. Our sales teams will work with your organizations to make this transition as seamless as possible.
We remain committed to continuously improving and evolving our expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research to help you make the right decisions on the issues that matter most and fuel the future of your business.
Please let your sales or services contacts know if you have any questions about our integration and we’ll address them promptly.
Thank you for your business, and we look forward to our continued partnership.
Chief Executive Officer
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Gartner now?
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
What’s happening with the CEB brand? What’s going to change?
Starting 16 July 2018, Gartner and CEB will present ourselves as one company: Gartner. Here’s what will change for you if you purchased services from CEB:
Product and Service Branding
- You will see all new content presented with the Gartner name and logo, in a new style that reflects our commitment to serving leaders of every major function across large and midsize enterprises. In some
instances — e.g., content created before 16 July — you may still see the CEB logo or company name, but this will diminish over the next year.
- Your newsletters and group emails will arrive from Gartner instead of CEB. (This change will happen over time as we complete careful testing to ensure that our messages are not blocked by your spam filters.)
- The CEB name will still be used with clients who renew their IT Leadership Council memberships — which include the CIO, Applications, Enterprise Architecture, Information Risk, Infrastructure, and PMO Leadership Councils, and the IT Leadership Council for Midsized Companies.
Websites, Social Media and Apps
- Starting 16 July, we will operate one public website: gartner.com. Rest assured, your bookmarks, usernames and passwords for accessing your services and content will not change.
- By 16 July, any CEB social profiles you follow will become Gartner profiles. As needed, we will post instruction so that you know how to continue accessing our news and insights.
- Between June and July, the CEB On The Go mobile app will be rebranded as the Gartner Leadership Councils app; notifications about any other changes or updates will be communicated in the mobile app.