Leaders at more than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner (NYSE: IT), CEB best practices and technology solutions equip customers with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations.
Recent Success Stories
Manage My Function
I need research, tools, and services that equip senior executives and their teams to set direction more confidently and move forward more effectively across a wide range of management challenges.
Manage My People
I want to enable more precise talent management via insights and solutions tied to the drivers of business performance and functional excellence.
Maximise Business Results with Talent Assessment Training Services
Finding the right talent for your organisation has become the number one priority for leaders. With talent top of the agenda for CEOs, resourcing and talent teams are being asked to provide better insight into the quality of their people.
A strategic talent advisor provides specialist leadership and insight into the talent life cycle, bringing business acumen, specialist functional expertise and strategic influence to bear.
Our training portfolio gives you assessment expertise, tools and techniques to translate assessment data into talent insight to influence stakeholders and drive outcomes.
Courses We Offer
We offer a variety of delivery options, from public to in-house training and bespoke options, so you will find the format and time which suits you best.
- Develop skills and capabilities for a number of employees as part of a broader development effort
- Remove the logistical difficulties of taking large numbers of staff out of the business
- Facilitate a stronger team culture through networking and collaboration
- Develop a talent mindset throughout the organisation
- Delivered in a way that suits you, at a location of your choice
- With regular dates and at several locations, public courses provide a cost-effective way to ensure you have the necessary skillsets within your business
- Attend a selection of courses that will allow you to become the subject matter expert your organisation needs
- Network with colleagues and peers from different industries and organisations to share best practice
- Whether it is a one-off course or an ongoing learning programme, we will work with you to design and deliver an exceptional learning experience
- Course content can be tailored to address your specific requirements and address your challenges
- With different learning options available, you will be able to choose the one which suits you the best
Market Leader, EMEA
Kerry is responsible for leading the account management and sales functions of CEB EMEA’s best practice and decision support business, with oversight of service and product portfolios, customer experience, and talent engagement for the region.
In this capacity, Kerry has contributed to go-to-market redesign, acquisition integration and country expansion plans in support of EMEA’s growing business and diverse client network. Kerry is passionate for coaching and developing teams to their potential and in 2014, she won CEB’s values award for “Stewardship of Exceptional Talent.”
Kerry has previously held roles in both sales and account management and prior to her work in Europe was part of the commercial launch team for CEB’s Technology practice in North America.
Kerry graduated magna cum laude with a degree in international relations and Spanish from Georgetown University.
Managing Director, Talent Assessment, UK & Ireland
Nick ensures that CEB assessment solutions align with crganizations’ needs, and that sales and consulting teams are optimized to deliver success for clients. He also acts as a project sponsor for key global solutions, partnering with clients and internal teams to define key success metrics and to measure the impact of HR interventions.
Prior to CEB, Nick worked for a market research and data analytics company, using market insights to help organizations determine their most effective customer growth and retention strategies.
Nick is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist (CPsychol) and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS). He holds an MSc in Organizational Psychology from the UK’s University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST).
If you have questions about any of our services, solutions or products, please submit an online inquiry below.
Alternatively, please get in touch with us by phone on 03301003435 or contact our Customer Service Centre via our support site. Our Customer Service Centre is open local office hours in each country five days per week, and is staffed by representatives who are versed in 32 languages and available to answer your service enquiries and quote requests during normal working hours in your region.
Victoria House, Fourth Floor
37-63 Southampton Row
London, WC1B 4DR
Thames Ditton Office
The Pavillon, 1 Atwell Place
Thames Ditton, Surrey KT7 0NE