According to a CEB study, more than 80% of the time the key controllable factor of revenue stalls was entirely or disproportionately about talent. (“CFO+CHRO=Power Pair”, Strategic Finance, November 2015)
To succeed today, CFOs must build finance skills for the future. But many struggle to identify the next generation of finance leaders who will guide the business to profitable growth.
- What finance skills are needed to win?
- How do I assess the finance skills of my team?
- What finance job descriptions attract top talent?
- How do I develop finance skills for the future?
- How can manager coaching develop finance skills for the future?