Learn Where Your Culture of Quality Leads or Lags
CEB's Culture of Quality Diagnostic assesses organizational effectiveness across the key drivers of a quality culture and identifies the best opportunities to improve quality performance. Based on individual results, the tool determines the dollar value of reducing quality errors to help executives build a business case for quality improvement iniatives.
All participants receive customized reports comparing their results against a global set of peers, as well as guidance from our Executive Advisors on how to address the highest-priority performance gaps.
In Practice: How NetApp, Inc. Uses CEB's Culture of Quality Diagnostic
- Why did you choose CEB to support your culture of quality initiative?
- How did the diagnostic help you understand what drives quality at NetApp?
- What were some of your key learnings?
- How are you using the diagnostic results to improve NetApp's culture of quality?
- How did CEB support you through the process?
- What impact has the diagnostic had on your business?
How It Works
With customized reports, CEB's Culture of Quality Diagnostic helps quality executive understand where they lead and lag behind other global enterprises. The entire process can be completed in eight weeks.
Weeks 1 - 3
Employees assess your organization's performance on key quality drivers using a customized, online survey.
Weeks 4 - 6
CEB compiles the survey data and creates your customized report.
Weeks 7 - 8
CEB Executive Advisors present the report to your organization and offer recommendations for next steps.