Drive growth by creating customer consensus.
Being a Challenger seller isn't enough, success depends on who you challenge.
Reshape IT for
To maximize value in an era where technology is everywhere, leading CIOs are turning to Adaptive IT.
How to Live
60% of corporate strategy officers feel their company's decision-making process is too slow. Review the three best practices for assessing and managing risk.
Find the Gaps.
Get the Insights.
How will you turn your infinite to-do list into great results? Focus on the activities that matter most.
In the News
- Changing Demands On Employees In The Modern American Workplace - NPR's Diane Rehm Show
20 August 2015
- Tough Love Performance Reviews, in 10 Minutes - Harvard Business Review
03 August 2015
- In Big Move, Accenture Will Get Rid of Annual Performance Reviews and Rankings - Washington Post
22 July 2015
- How to Live with Risks - Harvard Business Review
01 July 2015
- State of the C-Suite: Is Collaboration Stalling Your Business Plans? - LinkedIn
18 June 2015
From Our Blogs
- From the desk of the CEO
Performance Management: It's Not About the Score
How Ford's Finance Team Got on Top of G&A Costs
- Human Resources
Want to Do Away with Performance Reviews? Think Again
- Information Technology
5 Ways to Improve Agile Collaboration in IT
- Sales & Service
B2B Sales: The Power of Commercial Insight (and Fishing)
- Marketing & Communications
Why High-Earners Don't Think They're Rich
- Innovation & Strategy
R&D: Don't Let Critical Knowledge Walk Out the Door
- Procurement & Operations
3 Ways to Protect Supplier Relationships from Business Partner Meddling
- Financial Services
Why Life Insurers Should Get More Social Media Savvy
- Compliance & Legal
Risk Reporting Shouldn't Be Boring
- Risk & Audit
How to Analyze, Report, and Respond to Data Privacy Metrics
- Talent Management
Why the Career Path is a Driver for Disengagement