Enterprises must move faster to gain competitive advantage and manage emerging risks. Technology is increasingly the driver of corporate speed, but 63% of business leaders believe their enterprises are too slow to exploit technology opportunities; held back by the growth in stakeholders, greater technology experimentation, and heightened concerns about risk.
To ensure technology effectively accelerates corporate "clock speed", business and IT leaders must collaborate to streamline handoffs between technology stakeholders, create fast tracks to simplify management processes and methodologies, and delegate lower-value decisions.
About Executive Guidance
Since 2009, CEB has delivered a series of cross-functional best practices to guide management teams facing key decisions in the year ahead through its Executive Guidance publications.
CEB produces new issues quarterly, focusing on the top trends influencing bottom-line performance in the new work environment and prescriptive guidance for members on how to embrace them in their own organizations.
Previous Executive Guidance Editions
- Winning Consensus-Based Sales (2015 Q3)
- The Employee Performance Paradox (2015 Q2)—Balancing Execution with Impact
- The New Quality Imperative (2015 Q1)—Using Culture to Secure Competitive Advantage
- Growth Unlocked (2015 Annual)—Closing the Strategy-to-Execution Gap
- Reducing Risk Management’s Organizational Drag (2014 Q3)—How the best companies encourage healthy risk