Drive growth by creating customer consensus.
Find the Gaps.
Get the Insights.
How will you turn your infinite to-do list into great results? Focus on the activities that matter most.
Being a Challenger seller isn't enough, success depends on who you challenge.
Reshape IT for
To maximize value in an era where technology is everywhere, leading CIOs are turning to Adaptive IT.
In the News
- Myths about Millennials - The Economist
31 July 2015
- Forget the glass ceiling, we need to fix the broken windows first - The Guardian
26 May 2015
- CFOs must account for back office shift from admin to advisory - The Economist
24 February 2015
- Talent management has changed - Employee Benefits
27 June 2014
- NZ Go Mobile - Global Recruiter
25 June 2014
- Why Auditors Must Re-Focus on Information Risks - Huffington Post UK
25 June 2014
- Simplicity key to loyalty of customers... - Gulf Daily News
22 June 2014
- Senior execs spend three times as much as the CIO on technology innovation - Datacentre Solutions Europe
18 June 2014
From Our Blogs
- From the desk of the CEO
Performance Management: It's Not About the Score
How Ford's Finance Team Got on Top of G&A Costs
- Human Resources
Want to Do Away with Performance Reviews? Think Again
- Information Technology
5 Ways to Improve Agile Collaboration in IT
- Sales & Service
B2B Sales: The Power of Commercial Insight (and Fishing)
- Marketing & Communications
Why High-Earners Don't Think They're Rich
- Innovation & Strategy
R&D: Don't Let Critical Knowledge Walk Out the Door
- Procurement & Operations
3 Ways to Protect Supplier Relationships from Business Partner Meddling
- Financial Services
Why Life Insurers Should Get More Social Media Savvy
- Compliance & Legal
Risk Reporting Shouldn't Be Boring
- Risk & Audit
How to Analyze, Report, and Respond to Data Privacy Metrics
- Talent Management
Why the Career Path is a Driver for Disengagement