Why Faster, Better Technology Drives Business Agility
Most departments do strategic planning, but few do it well—
how will yours turn out?
Being a Challenger seller isn't enough, success depends on who you challenge.
Reshape IT for
To maximize value in an era where technology is everywhere, leading CIOs are turning to Adaptive IT.
Get all insights presented at HR Tech World Congress in Paris 27 - 28 October.
In the News
- Myths about Millennials - The Economist
31 July 2015
- Forget the glass ceiling, we need to fix the broken windows first - The Guardian
26 May 2015
- CFOs must account for back office shift from admin to advisory - The Economist
24 February 2015
- Talent management has changed - Employee Benefits
27 June 2014
- NZ Go Mobile - Global Recruiter
25 June 2014
- Why Auditors Must Re-Focus on Information Risks - Huffington Post UK
25 June 2014
- Simplicity key to loyalty of customers... - Gulf Daily News
22 June 2014
- Senior execs spend three times as much as the CIO on technology innovation - Datacentre Solutions Europe
18 June 2014
From Our Blogs
- From the Desk of the CEO
Recruiting: Why No CEO Should Go It Alone
Five Characteristics of the Best Shared Service Centers
- Human Resources
Why Hiring Veterans Will Boost Revenues and Cut Costs
- Information Technology
IT: Three Priorities for 2016
- Sales & Service
Sales Leadership: Where Are All the Women?
- Marketing & Communications
The Rise of the Ad Blockers, And What It Means for Marketers
- Innovation & Strategy
Quality: How to Reduce Business Partner Effort in QMS Implementation
- Procurement & Operations
Corporate Real Estate: How to Develop Designs that Employees Feel Connected To
- Financial Services
Blockchain is Ready for Its Close-Up
- Compliance & Legal
Data Privacy: 4 Steps to Start a Privacy Liaison Program
- Risk & Audit
How to Analyze, Report, and Respond to Data Privacy Metrics
- Talent Management
High-Potential Employees: Is Your "High", High Enough?