How can your compliance program strengthen the impact on your organization without significantly increasing resource investments? Many departments deploy compliance and ethics liaisons – employees with full-time job responsibilities outside of the compliance program, but spend a small portion of their time helping with compliance initiatives.
A compliance and ethics liaison program can help your program:
- Present a compelling business case
- Deploy an appropriate liaison program structure
- Select liaisons based on expected responsibilities
- Successfully drive liaison development and engagement
- Accurately manage liaison program performance
Download our implementation toolkit to learn more about each step and how a liaison program can scale your compliance department impact throughout your organization.